THE TOP 50
Likes on our Facebook Page (11/08/22)
Just got a new tenner out of the cash machine at Costcutter. Seems legit. (383)
Rumour as it, the new Tadcaster Bridge once opened, will be able to accommodate 86,000 vehicles per day which could lead to one or two congestion issues in the town during peak times (341)
CCTV image taken 2 minutes after the tree crashes onto Boston Spa High Street (321)
Fabulously Dougie Yeadon's has stayed open but there's quite a strict entry policy in place.
Familiarise yourself with the rules below before simply tipping up and expecting to breeze in.
1. Please keep 2m apart outside whilst queuing
2. Please wear brown loafers at all times
3. Moustaches are only allowed in after 1pm
4. Please make a Chewbacca noise on entering the shop
5. Moonwalking is compulsory down aisle 1
6. Any paint purchased must be a shade of blue
7. 6mm bolts are readily available but it is forbidden to buy accompanying 6mm nuts
8. Any person who coughs will be made to buy a patio gas
9. Do not look any member of staff in the eye
10. Payment to be made only in copper coins circa 1986
Please respect the rules, they are in place for your safety. A new rule will be added every day to keep you on your toes. Expect to be shouted at. (295)
Neil would like to remind all customers that Costcutter will only be open for 16 hours on Christmas Day this year (276)
Summer Holiday 2020 (272)
To celebrate the first day of Wimbledon, we have teamed up with Athena to recreate the famous 'tennis girl' poster from the 1980's (272)
Happy Chinese New Year Bitches (262)
Neil says "Don't forget to spend your old pound coins tomorrow but for fucks sake make sure it's at Londis, don't bring 'em here you set of bastards" (254)
When you haven't feature on Clifford Rumour Mill for a while... (245)
Our take on the new Banksy. Game Changer.
A tribute to two of our local heroes 🖤🤍 (243)
The 174 from Wakefield has 41 stops including Pinderfields, Outwood, Stanley, Bottom Boat, Woodlesford, Swillington, Garforth, Barwick in Elmet, Aberford, Bramham, Clifford and Boston Spa.
Is it just me or has Salt's seating area got slightly larger ? (239)
Rumour has it, the two way traffic entry system at Morrisons petrol station in Wetherby still works well (231)