THE TOP 51
Likes on our Facebook Page (19/08/21)
Just got a new tenner out of the cash machine at Costcutter. Seems legit. (383)
Rumour as it, the new Tadcaster Bridge once opened, will be able to accommodate 86,000 vehicles per day which could lead to one or two congestion issues in the town during peak times (341)
CCTV image taken 2 minutes after the tree crashes onto Boston Spa High Street (321)
Fabulously Dougie Yeadon's has stayed open but there's quite a strict entry policy in place.
Familiarise yourself with the rules below before simply tipping up and expecting to breeze in.
1. Please keep 2m apart outside whilst queuing
2. Please wear brown loafers at all times
3. Moustaches are only allowed in after 1pm
4. Please make a Chewbacca noise on entering the shop
5. Moonwalking is compulsory down aisle 1
6. Any paint purchased must be a shade of blue
7. 6mm bolts are readily available but it is forbidden to buy accompanying 6mm nuts
8. Any person who coughs will be made to buy a patio gas
9. Do not look any member of staff in the eye
10. Payment to be made only in copper coins circa 1986
Please respect the rules, they are in place for your safety. A new rule will be added every day to keep you on your toes. Expect to be shouted at. (295)
Neil would like to remind all customers that Costcutter will only be open for 16 hours on Christmas Day this year (276)
Summer Holiday 2020 (272)
Happy Chinese New Year Bitches (262)
Neil says "Don't forget to spend your old pound coins tomorrow but for fucks sake make sure it's at Londis, don't bring 'em here you set of bastards" (254)
Our take on the new Banksy. Game Changer.
A tribute to two of our local heroes 🖤🤍 (243)
Rumour has it, the two way traffic entry system at Morrisons petrol station in Wetherby still works well (231)
Crisp fresh Whitby sea air captured in a jar and sealed safely inside.
Filtered by Mother Nature from air drifting across the North Sea away from pollutants and toxins.
Sealed on location at the top of them bastard steps up to the Abbey.
There are 20 jars available, sold exclusively at Tom Foolery £35 each (224)
Rumour has it, it will be very hard to spot where the new blockwork meets the original old stone. (220)
Summer Holiday's 2020 (219)
Rumour has it, from 10pm last night Costcutter started selling firewood (219)
Bit fucking hot in this thing...(216)
Rumour has it, after spending an afternoon in Bramham, three Syrian men have been seen jumping back onto a wagon to go home. (217)